Children's Yamaha Music School
Music Classes and Private Lessons in Edina & Roseville
CYMS CURRENT STUDENT INFORMATION
Most fall/spring semester lessons will be in-person! Check with your teacher for details. Please refer to the schedule under the Lessons tab to see which classes will start the semester online. (If necessary, some in-person lessons may temporarily switch over to online lessons as needed.) Thank you for your patience & understanding during this unprecedented time.
COVID-19 Guidelines for CYMS Families
CYMS is committed to following the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Minnesota Department of Health (MDH). All areas will be cleaned and disinfected frequently. Please help us keep our schools safe and healthy by adhering to the following guidelines once we return to in-person lessons:
For students AND their parent/guardian:
1. Stay home if you (or anyone in your household) are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been recently been exposed to a confirmed case of COVID-19.
2. Take your temperature before you leave to come to lessons.
3. Only one person may accompany each student to lessons.
4. Do not enter the building more than a few minutes early or remain in the building for more than a few minutes after your lesson. (Parents not attending lessons with their child - feel free to wait in the car or outside if possible.)
5. Wash your hands thoroughly upon arrival before entering the classroom.
6. Face coverings are required for everyone while inside the building. Please plan accordingly!
7. Maintain social distancing of 6+ feet at all times.
8. Please cover your cough/sneeze, throw tissues in the trash & wash/sanitize your hands afterwards.
***Hand sanitizer will be available, however it is imperative that each person washes their hands thoroughly with soap & water upon arrival before entering the classroom.
***Please refer to these guidelines each week prior to your lesson. Thank you!
♪ Lessons continue year-round, with the exception of three 2-week breaks.
♪ A full calendar is available under the Current Students tab.
♪ Make-up classes (when available) can be scheduled through your teacher via email.
♪ Please review our Policies under the Yamaha tab each year.
Tuition Due Dates: Q1/August 1, Q2/November 1, Q3/February 1 & Q4/May 1.
***Quarterly tuition will be automatically processed on (or after) Aug 1, Nov 1, Feb 1 & May 1 via the credit card listed on your account (as noted on the enrollment system & CYMS School Policies). You can make changes to your account & credit card at any time at here: **CYMS ENROLLMENT**
***ALL CURRENT STUDENTS NEED TO RE-ENROLL ONLINE EACH SUMMER FOR THE UPCOMING SCHOOL YEAR. Early summer re-enrollment helps us to ensure that there are enough students enrolled to run your class & also helps us to order the correct amount of materials in time for when classes begin! For Music Friends & Private Lessons, early summer re-enrollment reserves your preferred time slot!
***REQUESTS FOR CHANGES/WITHDRAWAL MUST BE SENT VIA EMAIL to: email@example.com.
Information about changes/withdrawal can be found under the Yamaha tab, then Policies.